Sunday, October 17, 2010

UFOs Seen From Tofino To Port Alberni British Columbia

Date: October 14, 15 and 16th, 2010
Time: Varies.

For the last 3 nights I have seen an object that could be over Tofino to Port Alberni area. October 14, 2010 I saw the object at 8:00pm to 8:20pm. At first I thought it was just a bright star, but I didn't remember a bright star in that area. I went inside and 5 minutes later went back out to look again. It had moved down and slightly to the right. I continued to watch it and it suddenly glowed red then back to white.

I had my wife come out and see it and she saw it was moving and then she went back inside as she had to bath the baby. I then watched the object approach this area where I am guessing it got to Port Alberni area or just to it's south. It then flashed lights in a rotation around the object. Then a red light appeared behind it, so I thought ok, it's an aircraft as the red light looked like an aircraft landing light.

However, the red light suddenly zoomed to the south and slightly upwards and was gone. I watched the object until it went behind trees. October 15, 2010 at 7:50pm went outside and looked in that area and sure enough the bright star was there. I wondered if it could possibly be the same thing. Sure enough it started to move again, very slowly down and to the right. Again it started to flash red, then a bluish colour and then back to bright white.

Again it slowly moved into trees where I lost sight of it at 8:15pm. Tonight, Oct 16, 2010 at 7:30pm I saw the same thing again. Seems to be a bit earlier each night. I tried to film it with an old Sony camcorder, but you really can't see what's going on. I tried my cell phone, but same thing. It did pretty much the same thing and by 8:05 it went behind the trees again.

Each night it gets to the same area and starts changing light colour and starts flashing. When a plane went by yesterday, Oct 15, 2010 it blinked out and did not put it's lights back on until the aircraft was well to the south of it. Also I have noticed dogs barking through out the town when this happens and then peace returns by around 9:00pm. Anyone watching the skies at this time of night to the west side of the island will have seen this so I am positive other people have seen this.

You may give my email address to anyone that has seen sightings in this area. Also I noticed that the Qualicum Beach sightings are very similar to this one. There has been many sightings lately and I know it will increase in the near future. Also if you know anyone that has any decent video equipment in this area (central island) I would be happy to try and get as close to the object as possible. Just to let you know, I do not have any fear of these objects, just apprehension. I would be happy to help anyone with fears or concerns and I would never charge money for any kind of dealings with anything UFO related.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment