Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bright Light/Object Baffles Witnesses Over Calgary Alberta

Date: November 6, 2010
Time: Early evening.

My boyfriend and I were out for a cigarette in the early evening over November 6th, 2010. We saw a super bright light in the night sky. It looked as bright as the headlights of a plane, but let me say I live right near the airport and I know a plane when I see it. It was quite high up and it was travelling too slow to be a shooting star, it was way to bright to be a station.

We were perplexed. It was moving upward and south and there was a reddish star (planet) in the sky, and it kind of disappeared near that. As it was disappearing, it shrunk into a tiny reddish light then just poof, was gone.

I’m looking for info as to anyone else seeing anything like this. Please let me know. I feel I may be going crazy!

Additional Information:

Ahh yes, Calgary Alberta Canada.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment