Sunday, November 7, 2010

Object Had Three Lights On It Over Sarnia Ontario

Date: November 8, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Location of Sighting: Over the city limits.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Arrow like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My husband and I stepped out for a smoke shortly after midnight tonight. My husband noticed the light first, at first we thought airplane, but then realized this thing was hovering extremely slow up and down. The light kept disappearing as though it was popping in and out from behind a tree or clouds.

We grabbed binoculars, there were three lights red, blue and green, but with out binoculars it was bright white. We watched for fifteen minutes when my neighbor arrived home, we had him look and he confirmed what we seen. I’m by no means a believer, but this thing was weird and it hovered in the same place for an hour.

We finally gave up because it was cold out. We decided to look up weather balloons online and I typed in UFO sightings in Sarnia. I had no clue there has been recent sightings, we don't get the paper so when I found the article I must admit I was a little creeped out and compelled to report the sighting.

I’m not sure I believe it’s aliens, but it’s weird for sure. I’ve lived here my whole life and often look at the night sky as I love the stars, but I’ve never seen a thing like this. Ever!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment