Sunday, November 21, 2010

Orange Lights Seen Over Cornwall Ontario

Date: November 12, 2010
Time: 6:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cornwall Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was on my way to work in a cab when I noticed a bright, non flashing orange light in the sky. Another orange light appeared to the left of this one, started flying beside it, then disappeared. A second later a third light appeared at the bottom of the middle light, then vanished.

They were all the same size, same lights, but only the middle one stayed the entire time, while the two others appeared and disappeared to the left and bottom of it. This went on a few times, enough to know that there were three of these crafts flying close to each other. They didn't all appear at once, there were only two lights at a time, but you could tell there were exactly three of them, and then they all vanished together as they flew over the St. Lawrence.

It was completely dark outside and the skies were clear so I could see these things perfectly. I told the cab driver to look up, and he was like "yeah, that’s just an aircraft", and I said, "no look again man, that's not a plane, there's three crazy lights." He then clued in and he was shocked. So I got to work and figured out my friend had also seen the three lights on his way to work. We were so excited. We went around telling everyone! It totally made our night. It was a really awesome feeling I had when I saw these lights.

Kind of an eerie feeling as well though, because when you see something like this you just know right away that it is not from our planet. You just know. I can say with absolute confidence that what I saw were three alien spacecraft. There is nothing else it could have been, I don't care what anyone says. To be able to see with your own eyes, something that has traveled across the cosmos and has made its way to our planet is so fascinating, but at the same time kind of scary.

What are their intentions? Are they here to observe? For our resources? Are they planning something? I think we are going to find out in our life time. Maybe sooner than we think.

Glad to see other people from Cornwall and nearby areas also posted their sightings from that night :)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment