Monday, November 1, 2010

Rectangular Almost Cigar Shaped UFO Over Kenora Ontario

Date: October 29, 2010
Time: 2:36 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Kenora, Ontario, Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Rectangular/Cigar shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was looking at the stars after getting home from work, when I heard a dull, slow, repetitive swishing/whipping sound. At first I thought it may be a flock of birds flying low over head so I continued looking up, but the sounds continued getting more noticeably louder and quicker.

I was listening and looking directly overhead my house, to where it seemed as though the sound was coming from. As I looked up I noticed a rectangular, almost cigar shaped craft soaring north to south, at a decent paced speed, approximately 500-1000 feet above the ground.

It had no lights on it what so ever, I was able to pick it up easily in the clear black sky, because it had an almost smoky, white shade of color to it. Maybe a reflection of the street lights on the ground. I saw the object for about 6-8 seconds as it soared directly over my house and off over the trees. The dull swishing/whipping sound that accompanied the object was only heard for a 15 seconds. Probably the most frightening moment of my life.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. isaw the same thing last night 1:30 and i live in Kenora, Ontario, Canada.

    ReplyDelete