Thursday, November 4, 2010

Two Lights One On Top Of The Other Over Stratford Ontario

Date: October 17, 2010
Time: 7:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: East/ SE Sky.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Walking east I stopped for traffic lights, checked the sky and to the left of Saturn?, not sure of the planet, I saw 2 lights, l on top of the other which was very odd and they were very close together.

I took my eyes off them for a moment to tell my friend who was with me where to look to see this oddity and as I was directing her an even odder sight happened, left of where I saw the lights I saw a arching/falling flare-like or almost firework flame falling it the sky.

Getting over that I directed her to where I saw the original lights and they were gone. This all in a matter of a minute, max! Very strange. I am somewhat knowledgeable of the night sky and what I saw that night, I have never seen anything like it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment