Friday, November 12, 2010

UFO Over Sarnia Bay Ontario

Date: Late August 2010
Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Sarnia Bay Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting in my living room and a light caught my eye as it appeared. I went out on the balcony and watched as it went east to west and was about 1500 feet or so in the air. It was orange and white in the center, or brighter in the center. I would say it was 15 to 20 feet across.

The wind was from the west that night as I could feel it and see it. I face the bay and the wind was in my face. It didn't make a sound or alter its altitude at all. I quickly went inside to get my phone for a picture, but I couldn't get it in frame, it went towards Michigan and a tower with a red light on it, it then flickered and was gone out of sight.

This was about a 4 to 6 minute view I had of it, I know what I saw, it was not a balloon, Chinese lantern or plane or any thing of the sort, it was what it was. I didn't report it right away, but I did tell a few people the next day. It was very clear out that night, and balloons don't go against the wind, and not a sound came from it. I have seen other lights, but I thought no, I could explain them somehow. This one I could not explain. If you wish to contact please do so via e-mail (email removed) Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment