Sunday, November 7, 2010

UFO Sightings Over Calgary Alberta

Date: November 7, 2010
Time: 11:50 a.m.

Brian Vike’s Note: There are two separate sighting in this report.

Location of Sighting: Calgary Alberta.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Transparent, long skinny, barbell boomerang shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: First a few months back I was in my apartment when I walked past my bedroom, it was dusk and I glimpsed over at the window to see an object which was very large (approximately twice the size of a Boeing 747) dart across the horizon.

The object was transparent and the shape was revealed by the shadow that showed under the craft. It was moving west to east on the horizon north of Calgary, I’d say just south of Airdrie, at a rate of speed I’d say faster then the speed of sound judging by how far it was in the horizon. It was no commercial aircraft seeing that it was already dark out and there was no beacon lights once so ever.

The second sighting, todays sighting was the same object. The same flight path and the same speed, but in daylight. With a better look at it, it had the shape of a barbell or disk with the same transparent appeal of it.

I was on my balcony having a smoke that overlooks the complete north end of the city from downtown, in the sky was the police helicopter that flies rounds over Kensington neighborhood so I had something to relate the distance to. I watched it fly along the horizon, I’d say just past the north part of Nose Hill, as my view was being blocked off by a large condo building.

I sat up to see it go by the buildings, that way I would know if it was a commercial airplane heading to the airport, but as soon as I adjusted my view, the craft solidised a metallic silver disc and shot up at a amazing speed at a 80 degree angle. Hope to hear if anyone else sees these.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment