Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bright Round Glowing Orange Ball Moves Across The Sky Over Grand Bay New Brunswick

 
Date:  September 3, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.
 
I was using Google, to see if anyone had come across the same thing my mother had seen. I saw your post, and it was for the same date, and sounded exactly like what she had seen, so she emailed me and asked me to give you this description. 
 
It was around 10:30 at night, my friend called to say get outside and look up into the sky. The object was perfectly round, glowing ball of what looked like bright yellow center and glowed orange as it got to the outside edges and definitely moving in an east to west direction from where we are.
 
I had enough time to go back into the house and put on some clothes since I was just out in my t-shirt. It was like watching the sun move across the night sky, but lower.
My husband and I have never seen anything like this before and we are in our 50’s!

Additional Information:

Oh I’m so sorry, it was in Grand Bay New Brunswick.
 
This all started after September 3rd, 2011 (I may have the dates wrong). My friend and I were on her deck having a smoke, when we noticed a white ball of light flash really bright, and then move across the sky, we new right away it wasn't a plane. It shot up and then across the sky like a shooting star, but then stopped.
 
It moved closer and closer, until we noticed three lights, that stopped long enough for us to think, oh crap what do we do, and then it was gone! After that, we saw a few others hover and take off. The next day we searched YouTube and found what we had seen in NYC. 
 
My friend and I have seen many more strange things in the sky, fire balls, electric blue flashes and glowing red balls. I started telling my parents to just look for 30 minuets a night and they would see something. Finally they did and now I don't sound crazy.
Have you seen and heard lots, I have researched lots, and read lots and seen so many videos. I never believed in any of this until this year, and now I’m addicted to it, and would love to here your take on it all. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment