Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fast Moving Bright Light Over Pigeon Lake Alberta

 
Date:  July 20, 2008
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m..
 
Sounds like the same object that went over Pigeon Lake, Alberta at approximately 23:00 same date. We had 6 viewer, and I can say I have not seen a night object fly so fast and so bright, even though I have watched satellites in the night sky here for years. Definitely a new type for me.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. jan 6 2015 , I was on the lake on my snowmobile the green light was above me way up. I noticed but figured helicopter or something , then all of a sudden It took off unlike anything I have ever seen anything fly and I have been in planes , I have been to airshows frequently with my father and this moved unlike anything I know that exist in aviation. the snowmobile died on me and it was when I was taking my helmet off looking up at the sky is when I noticed it seem to come down do a loop and then take off kinda like when you see the ship on star trek take off at light speed or something

    ReplyDelete