Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fluorescent Green Teardrop Shaped UFO Over Richmond British Columbia

 
Date:  April 30, 1998
Time:  Early morning.
 
I saw something like this myself in Richmond, British Columbia about ten years ago. It was early in the morning and I was working and I stepped outside for a break and on the horizon out over the ocean I saw a fluorescent green teardrop shaped thing zoom across the horizon moving from the north to the south.
 
Because of the colour, I thought it was a meteorite burning off iron particles, until it was followed moments later by a smaller pink shaped teardrop
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment