Sunday, December 18, 2011

Meteor Almost Orange In Color Shoots Across The Sky Over Burlington Ontario

 
Date:  August 24, 2009
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
I too saw the light in the sky. I'm in Burlington, Ontario and I was looking to the east toward Toronto. It was just past 9:00 p.m. when I saw what appeared to be a shooting star, but got brighter and almost orange as it fell.
 
It lasted for at least 3 seconds before falling behind a neighbors house out of sight, it was really low and to be honest, I was surprised I didn't read anything about a meteor hitting the ground? What was it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment