Sunday, December 18, 2011

Planet Like UFO With Rings Around It Seen Over Nanaimo British Columbia

 
Date:  May 21, 2009
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Wow, my girlfriend and I experienced nearly the same thing last night. We saw a light traveling west to east at around 9:30 at night with no noise and at a odd slow speed. It looked as though it stopped and start to come down.
 
Maybe a 100 yards east of where we were standing I ran in the house to get a camera. When I came out the light was shining at us and getting larger. It looked like an 'O' with the center black. As I was attempting to take the picture, it sped off going east and disappeared in a few seconds.
 
The picture I took shows what looks like a tiny planet with 1 or more rings around it. Weird.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment