Sunday, December 11, 2011

Strange Cloud Formation Over Halifax Nova Scotia (Possible Roll Cloud)

 
Date:  December 9, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
The Vike Factor Note: The report Brian Vike received was back in November 21, 2010 and again seen over Halifax, Nova Scotia. Since that time, I was able to look into the sighting and come up with what I believe to be the answer for the unusual cloud formation, which is rather a rare sight to see. It is called a Roll Cloud.)
 
Information and photos on Roll Clouds can be found at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roll_cloud#Roll_cloud
 
If anyone else witnessed this, would you please contact myself, Brian Vike with your report and if a photo was taken, please send it along as well. You can reach me at sighting@telus.net or
 

I believe I witnessed on Friday night of the 9th 2011.

I first noticed it at around 8:00 p.m. at night when I was working deliveries. A lady, I dropped some pizza off too, pointed out the full moon and I saw this long jet stream looking cloud. It was travelling NNE and SSW. There were at least four of them all in parallel as far as the eye could see, though two were very dimly lit so hard to see.

I continued my deliveries constantly watching these formations. About half an hour later I was delivering to the Marriott on Upper water street. I look up. Streams still there seems farther away. It’s a very thin line now, but still strongly defined, not dispersing.

Went into the hotel and when I came out about 10 minutes later. The cloud is thicker now, more dispersed and lower than what I saw before. By the time I drop off my other pizza and head back to the north end. I look up the clouds thinner now.

Within the time frame of the Marriott Hotel and Upper water to arriving back to the pizza shop the stream seemed to be pulsing. Sounds crazy, I pointed it out to a co-worker and he seemed boggled, but not that interested.

Now I like to read and I'm not paranoid or anything but I do believe in some degree of the HAARP theory of manipulating the ionosphere. I also saw this video.

It looked like this, but not as many and farther apart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqtYyHdpSCY

Anyways, just thought I'd throw it out there. It was weird enough for me to Google anyone else's findings. Interesting that you may have seen a similar thing a year ago. Cheers.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment