Sunday, December 18, 2011

Triangle Shaped Craft With Lights Seen Over Edmonton Alberta

 
Three different sighting, dates and times.
 
I too have seen the same concept in the skies on the west side of Edmonton on 3 separate occasions. The first was on the evening of October 24th, 2008 at approximately 8:8:00 p.m..
 
Initially the three amber lights at each of the assumed corners of the triangle shape were glowing quite brightly, then dimmed considerably but still very visible. A strobing red light was located in the assumed center of the craft. My wife and I dismissed it as being a possible helicopter and continued on our way.

The next sighting was on the date of October 28th, 2008 at approximately 8:20 p.m.. Again on the west end of Edmonton. Same craft except at a further distance. The third sighting was on the date of October 29th at approximately 7:30 p.m. at my residence in the west end of Edmonton. This time I was outside my house admiring it.

Since the last two sightings, I made it a point to examine the skies for unusual activity. Again, the same triangular craft was noted flying near/above my home.
 
The craft was travelling at a slow smooth pace heading north towards St. Albert. No noticeable noise was emitted by the craft. As it continued north it was intercepted by another craft with a single strobbing read light. The intercepting red light past by and continued on an easterly path and immediately disappeared shortly after the interception.

The triangular craft heading that had been heading north eventually started to head in a south easterly direction. Suddenly, to my surprise, the red strobing light that I had lost sight of reappeared at basically the same location that I lost sight of minutes before, as the triangular craft passed by the red strobe. The red strobe appeared to follow the amber triangular craft towards the east of Edmonton.

Considering the time frame of all the noted sightings, I will be examining the skies for the next few evening beginning at 7:00 pm at frequent random intervals throughout the evening to see if I can get another glimpse of the strange triangular craft. This time I will try to provide digital photos and video.

Side note: The last night of my encounters I noticed and heard frequent passer buy's of, what it seems to have been, military fighter jets. I am guessing maybe F-18’s.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment