Sunday, December 25, 2011

Two Red Orange Objects/Lights Over Cambridge Ontario

 
Date:  December 25, 2011
Time:  6:45 p.m.
 
I just read this report about lights in British Columbia yesterday, because I searched for similar things as I just had this experience tonight at 6:45 pm EST in Cambridge, Ontario. I posted this on another UFO website and now sharing with you. I wrote the following:

2 reddish-orange orbs that resembled flames on a small candle flew in a southwestern direction below clouds. They appeared to flutter like a candle in a breeze. No noise. When the two disappeared, into what appeared to be the clouds a third similar orb in a similar trajectory repeated a similar action. 
 
After checking local weather it appears these light were below a ceiling of only 300 feet above ground. And there was light snow at the time. I would have loved to have gotten a picture, but only had IPhone with me. Would not have captured the light. Please let me know if you hear anything else or I guess I could just check back. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment