Monday, December 5, 2011

UFO Operations Will Be Moved From Houston To Kamloops British Columbia In 2012

 
In the coming New Year, 2012 I will be moving from Houston, British Columbia where I have operated my UFO business since mid 2000 to Kamloops, British Columbia where I will take up a new residence. Looking forward to the change and great hot summers. At 60 years of age, time to warm up.
 
This area where I worked in and out of, gave me stacks and stacks of some of the most interesting UFO cases. The town of Houston made number 4 at one time for the most UFO sightings in a town out of all of Canada.
 
Of course, there were sightings happening all throughout the north. I met some wonderful folks, who had UFO and Sasquatch sightings.
 
But it is time to move on and be closer to family once again. Missing my two grandchildren a lot ! This is the main reason why I will be pulling up stakes here and heading out.
 
So I hope to work out of Kamloops, but cover field investigations all throughout the Thompson Okanagan region of British Columbia.
 
Also as normal, I deal with UFO/Sasquatch cases from all around the world.
 
I certainly will be posting any updates when I do move.
 
Thank you.
Brian Vike

No comments:

Post a Comment